Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mood Jiwang.. :)


Hati berbunga ni.. hepi cenggitu.. tak tahu nak tulis pape ni, just pada yang berkenaan.. Tq for everything.. Malam ni mood cam nak jiwang kan.. so nak tujukan lagu la ..
Been running from these feelings for so long,
Telling my heart I didn't need it,
Pretending I was better off alone.
But I know that is just a lie.
So afraid to take a chance again;
So afraid of what I feel inside.
But I need to be next to you.
I need to share every breath with you. 
I need to know I can see you smile each morning,
Look into your eyes each night,
For the rest of my life.
Here with you; here with you.
I need to be next to you.
Right here with you is right where I belong.
I lose my mind if I can't see you.
Without you there's nothing in this life
That would make life worth living for.
I can't bare the thought of you not there;
I can't fight what I feel anymore.
I need to have your love next to mine
For all time.
Hold you for all my life.
I need to be next to you.
I need to feel you in my arms, baby!

Time hepi camni la.. kalau datang sedih lak.. tak leh handle kan.. ngan pic2 love retak all.. tapi hope tak sedih dah la.. sakit sedih2 ni.. huhu..

Tu je entry ari ni. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment